A bulleted list, because I like bulleted lists. 🙂
- Started moving the cows off the hill on Monday, and tweaked my foot on the way down (arch, not ankle like you’d expect from walking on a lumpy hillside). Now I’m gimping about with my two best friends (or so it seems): Ibuprofen and ace bandages. 😛
- My brand-new capo arrived that night. LOVE! 🙂 No more wonky pitch problems with Sparrow!
- Put my foot in my mouth on Tuesday and it did not taste good…
- Remedied the situation on Wednesday. Much better.
- Got another gig set up! Woohoo! Hopefully many more to come.
- I think I finally have a title for that song I finished a week or so ago, thanks to the wonderful lady in my audience on the 15th, who participated in my informal audience poll on what I should call it. If you’re out there reading this, thank you! 🙂
- Got some of my sewing projects done.
- Busy watching the leaves change color as we get frost-tipped mornings and cool, cornflower blue skies over golden, harvested fields. I love Autumn. 🙂
More later, peeps.