I absolutely LOVE it when my planets are all aligned (or when my happy, good-luck pisces fish is up, or when my Chinese zodiac Ox is frolicking, or… whatever).
My week thus far:
- Picked up a new student.
- My latest short story, “The Middle of Nowhere,” is now up on Amazon AND Barnes & Noble.
- We just had four more happy, healthy baby calves. 🙂
- Got a mention in the newspaper about a music gig I’m doing.
- Got a hug from one of the kids that comes in frequently at work. 🙂
- Spent some quality time with Hubby. 🙂
- Been on the receiving end of honest, awesome, sincere flattery!!
- Was contacted by a business about a day-after-St.-Paddie’s gig, which I accepted.
- Was contacted by a local winery about performing, and they booked me — not just for one gig — but for FOUR performances this summer, which I also accepted.
What. A. Week! 🙂