So, let’s see:
- I blogged at Teen Seen today:
- I put my motorcycle away for winter. I am soooo saaaaaad. 😦
- I didn’t do anything at all for Halloween. (I’m so lame, I know!)
- I did, however, buy a really cool skull & crossbones bandanna (black background, with the skull/crossbones in multi colors) for making a “hair net” for under my motorcycle helmet, and for keeping my hair off my neck while I’m working on the farm
- Got a fun piece of flash fiction done about an incubus trying to not “fall off the bandwagon”… now I just need a title. 🙂
- Still working on “The Goblin Queen”… *sigh* I feel a little like the story is suffering from having too many things going on, but… a read-through from my beta reader will tell.
- I’m wishing it wasn’t taking so long to get “Goblin Queen” finished.
- I’m beginning to get a little impatient.
- Can you tell?
- Are you sure?
- Okay, back to writing now.