The last two weeks feel like they weren’t even there!
A recap up through today:
- Put in the veggible garden. Seven rows of popcorn, seven hills of lemon cucumbers, three hills zucchini, two hills white pumpkins, two rows (different varieties) lettuce & two rows spinach, one row sugar snap peas, carrots, beets, and radishes.
- Getting ready for the Summer Reading program at work… B.U.S.Y.
- Dug out my mandolin this last week and have been really enjoying the change in instruments. 🙂
- Got a fun idea for a flash piece… now I just need to write it down!
- Am almost finished with revisions for “Crown of Thorns”…. Like, two more chapters to revise, and I don’t know that there’ll be much revision going on, since everything’s just about how I want it.
- Still considering that bug for writing in verse. Still don’t know about it, either.
- Been commuting via bicycle. I’m down to 20 minutes on the way in and just over 30 for the way home! Yee-ha!!